CEBU CENTURY PLAZA HOTEL IS THE PLACE TO STAY WHEN YOU COME TO CEBU. HERE’S WHY…
- We are in the heart of uptown Cebu, just a 5-minute walk from Fuente Osmeña Circle and about 40 minutes to an hour from Mactan Cebu International Airport on light to regular traffic.
- We are in the vicinity of 4 of Cebu’s biggest, most reliable hospitals. From our doorstep, it takes only between 4 minutes (no traffic) to 10 minutes (heavy traffic) to go by car or taxi to Cebu Doctors Hospital, Velez General Hospital, Chong Hua Hospital and Vicente Sotto Hospital. Hi-Precision Diagnostics is also just a 5-minute walk away behind our complex. We are the place to stay for medical tourism.
- We are just a 2-minute walk to the corner of General Maxilom Ave. (the old Mango Avenue) where business, banking, restaurants, shopping, entertainment, and other services are just a stone’s throw away, where the Sinulog Parades always pass by.
- We are right across St. Theresa’s College on Juana Osmeña Street.
- All our rooms have been newly renovated and freshly refurbished.
- For the price, we have the biggest, most spacious rooms than most hotels Cebu City. Because of that, we can welcome persons with disabilities using motorized wheelchairs.
- We are Cebu’s first barrier-free hotel to offer Universal Design providing the correct support facilities for tourists in wheelchairs. We have grab bars on both sides of our toilets and roll-in showers. We also have low switches, hangers and electrical outlets on our desktop… so everything is within reach—even for children.
- Because of this, we are also a very child-friendly hotel. We have 3 Family Rooms with low lavatories.
- You can work right in the comfort of our guest rooms as we have Wi-Fi in every room.